Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal data from or about you.
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Data about payments: If you place an order, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and shipping address.
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Information that may be collected include, without limitation:
- Your language and location;
- The pages you visit within the Site;
- The date and time of your visit to the Site;
- The amount of time you spend using the Site;
- Your device information such as your browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.4. How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- To improve your shopping experience;
- To improve customer service;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
Allow us to send notifications/marketing messages to your number.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data from EEA Residents.
If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), our processing of your personal information will be based on the following: To the extent that we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"). If the processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b). Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your personal information on the basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).5. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.